UM-211 Multi-Function Professional Blood Pressure Monitor
UM-211 is one of our latest blood pressure monitor that is mercury free. Along with the UM-201, this device is A&D’s most durable, yet simple to use device for hospitals and busy practices. It is also ideal for home use and has an easy grip for carrying.
Product Brochure & Manual
- Dual measurement mode (Auscultatory and Oscillometric)
- Cuff holder and grip for carrying
- Durable and chemical resistant body
- Professional cuff, and 5 cuff sizes are available for use
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Rechargeable battery (300 measurements at full charged)
- Adjustable inflation pressure (AUTO/220/250/280)
- Irregular HeartBeat (IHB) indicator
- Room temperature display
UM-211 is designed for multi purpose use in hospitals. This model is available for dual measurement mode (auscultatory mode with use of the stethoscope and oscillometric mode). UM-211’s auscultatory mode is designed for daily and frequent use. Selectable deflation speed (2.5mmHg / sec. or 5.0mmHg / sec.) and quick start for auscultatory mode are features ‘Only from A&D’.