UA-767S-W Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
The UA-767S-W (which includes a wide range cuff) is the successor of the UA-767 series and sets the standard for personal use.
This monitor is easy to use and features the %IHB function with memory upgraded to 60 readings. The frequency of IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) detection is divided into different grades and shown by icons. You can see how often IHB has been detected (indicating the level of risk). This %IHB function is not to be used for diagnosis, but for monitoring purposes only.
Product Brochure & Manual
Good Practice for Blood Pressure Monitoring
- The new SlimFit cuffs are made entirely latex-free and metal-free to reduce irritation for users.
- Unit comes supplied with Wide range cuff (UA-767S-W : 22-42cm)
- %IHB Indicator to show frequency of Irregular Heartbeat
- Cuff fit error indicator
- Movement error indicator
- WHO blood pressure classification indicator
- 60-memory + average reading
- Auto off function to save battery power
With a 60 reading memory capacity, the UA-767S provides an average of readings to try to eliminate the effect of anomalous measurements. This is useful because blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, for example, after eating, exercise or smoking may affect true readings.